All our software follow the same, simple licensing model:
- Each single purchase of a given software product allows you to install and
activate the software on one (1) computer. If you purchase 5 licenses,
you may install and activate the software on 5 computers.
- Our software is protected in that it must be unlocked using an Activation Code
unique to your installation of the software. You can unlock (activate)
the sofware through this web site, via email, or phone.
- If you have downloaded a product and have not activated it, you may not use it
for more than 90 days. Using it beyond 90 days is a violation of our
license. To discourage such use, evaluation mode generally has limited
functionality compared with the full product.
- Although we track the number of times each license is activated to prevent
software piracy, we understand that computers fail and our customers upgrade
hardware periodically. Simply contact us via email if you need assistance
reactivating your software.
- You may maintain multiple copies of the installation media (for future
installation) as you wish. We recommend you check the latest version
from our site before installing an older copy.
- You may take advantage of minor version upgrades free of charge simply by
downloading the new version.
- Major version upgrades are not free, but can be purchased at a discounted
price if you owned a previous version.
- Major upgrades will have a different product code than a previous version,
whereas minor upgrades will have the same product code.